Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Talent and preparedness.

Our neighbors had us over for dinner and Beau’s favorite part was holding their birds, he’s so proud of himself!

2014 Nov. Marci phone 043

Our Halloween candy lasts longer when it’s vacuum-sealed…2014 Nov. Marci phone 047

Koko dropped her Kindle and broke the screen. I ordered a new screen online for $13 and totally fixed it myself. It would have been even more awesome if the touch screen still worked after I replaced the screen…

2014 Nov. Marci phone 0492014 Nov. Marci phone 050

Koko’s in the Hillcrest musical “In the Heights”, a latin-inspired hip-hop musical…2014 Nov. Marci phone 051

Beau is a budding artist: “I like my dad, he is a big helper, I love mom, I love dad!)2014 Nov. Marci phone 052

“I want to be a scientist to make stuff”…I like my dad, happy thanksgiving to you dad.

2014 Nov. Marci phone 0532014 Nov. Marci phone 054

I decided to cook all the pumpkins we bought this year. It was a good idea at the time, but after the 8th batch of pumpkin muffins, I put the rest in the freezer.

2014 Nov. Marci phone 055

Being this talented and prepared is tough work!

2014 Nov. Marci phone 059

No comments: