Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The actual day…

Let’s start with the Halloween parade! I was sitting there with Annie and I realized this was the last year I would have a buddy. Next year, she’ll be in the parade! I mentioned that to her and she said, “Mom, you just need to have another baby, then you won’t be alone.” Yeah, no. Her plan B was for me to bring the dog. Win win.

2014 November M phone 0402014 November M phone 0442014 November M phone 0492014 November M phone 0472014 November M phone 0502014 November M phone 0532014 November M phone 0552014 November M phone 057

There were lots of cute costumes, and I loved seeing my kiddos. I stayed to help with Camri’s 3rd grade party for a while, then headed over the annual Capital Halloween lunch and treat. Annie was in heaven gathering treats from everyone, and there were some great costumes at work too! Mrs. Doubtfire!

 2014 November M phone 062  2014 November M phone 066

2014 November M phone 068

Time for naps because tonight’s the big night! Some of Colin’s friends (Max and Kyler) came trick-or-treating with us, so we had to go see the Langlois’ House of Horror. It was fantastic and freaked the kids out! One of their guys walked around silently with a freaky mask on and decided to follow the boys. They did NOT love it! He even followed us to the car and I’m pretty sure there was a little peeing of pants that followed. He was freaky.

2014 November M phone 0732014 November M phone 075

2014 November M phone 076

We went home and watched a Halloween movie with the kids, it was a really fun night! Let the holidays begin.

No comments: